Formula Properties: Pure and Clean
• Oil free
• Alcohol free
• Fragrance free
• Silicone free
• Colorant free
• Paraben free
• 100% transparent formula
• Tested on sensitive skin
• Tested under Dermatological control for safety
• Tired and dull skin
• Signs of aging
• Fine lines Solution: Skin’s Daily Dose of Strength
• Translucent booster
•Vichy Mineralizing Water: A miracle of nature from the preserved region of Auvergne, rich in 15 minerals, helps strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier function to help protect skin against aggressors.
•Hyaluronic Acid: a naturally occurring component of the skin capable of holding over 1,000 times its weight in water to hydrate and plump skin.
Vichy Beauty Tips:
How To Apply:
• Apply morning and evening to cleansed skin by spreading a touch of booster all over the face.
Spread with outward movements from the middle of the face, without applying too much pressure.
Healthy Beauty Routine:
• *All skin types benefit from Mineral 89. It can be easily included in any beauty regimen after cleansing and before your usual serum and/or moisturizer.
SKIN SAFETY: Pure, clean and natural. Paraben free. Fragrance free. Silicone free. Colorant free. Alcohol free. Tested on sensitive skin. Allergy-tested. Tested under dermatological control.
- Skin Concern: basic care
- Recommended Skin Type: normal
- Used For: brightening, skin tone improvement
- For Use On: Face
- Product Form: Liquid
- Product Warning: Adult Use Only
- Capacity: Total Volume: 1.69 ounces
- Health Facts: contains hyaluronic acid
- TCIN: 52315578
- UPC: 3337875543248
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 037-14-0769
- Healthcare Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.